What I Ate For Dinner is the Spiciest Noodles Available In Qatar

What I Ate For Dinner is the Spiciest Noodles Available In Qatar



I don't know what to say, Uffff !!! the spiciest noodles ever i have tried in my life. It was a simple challenge from my friend and i did not expect to end up in a bad situation. I don't know whether i felt like its too spicy. If you have tried this noodles please do share your experience with us. This was my first and last time, but i did complete the challenge for sure hehehe !!!


The above image displays the ingredients in the noodles pack. And the Image below shows the how to cook guide.


When i was cooking the noodles i did not get a strong spicy flavor, but when i kept the first spoon inside my mouth i really felt the spiciness. But to be honest it was tasty at the same time spicy. this noodles is a combination of taste and spiciness which motivated me to complete the challenge.


The above images shows the noodles after cooking. I did enjoy the noodles, its time for you to enjoy the spicy ramyun noodles. I have only heard the name Ramyun noodles in Naruto series. And Naruto likes the noodles a lot similarly i did like the taste of the noodles. I don't know from where he bought this noodles in Qatar but its worth. Please try this particular noodles and do let us know about it

Hey Guys, Do you really want to see me trying the Spicy Ramyun Noodles Please do watch the video and do not forget to Subcribe for more challenging Videos.

What I Ate For Dinner is the Spiciest Noodles Available In Qatar What I Ate For Dinner is the Spiciest Noodles Available In Qatar Reviewed by Iamoneplus on July 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.