I Ate this Snack Called Pillows (11 July 2018)

I Ate this Snack Called Pillows (11 July 2018)

what kind of food do they eat in qatar?

One of my Filipino colleague gave me this sweet thing called pillows. I was surprised when i saw the color of it LOl. Totally Purple in Color. It is Sweet and crunchy, i would suggest this for kids as they might get attracted to the color of this food. As you can see from the image the color is very attractive and totally weird. When he gave me i want Oh My God ! What the hell is that hehehe !!!

food to try in qatar

Check out the color hehehe !! it looks soo damn weird . If i talk about the taste its nice, it has a light purple color filling inside and tasted like white chocolate. People who wish to try something new can try this. Let me show you how the inside of this crunchy sweet looks like !

qatar food menu

As you can see from the image the filling inside it tasted like white chocolate. But trust me you all should try this. I didn't get time to snap the ingredients and all as i was so attracted by the color hehe !!. i find it totally weird.

Best food in Qatar

I Ate this Snack Called Pillows (11 July 2018) I Ate this Snack Called Pillows (11 July 2018) Reviewed by Iamoneplus on July 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.