What i Ate For Lunch Today - Barik Rice Lankan Style (11 July 2018)

What i Ate For Lunch Today - Barik Rice Lankan Style 

(11 July 2018) 

qatar climate today

Source : accuweather

I felt like i am inside oven, We all feel very lazy to go for lunch during our break. If you ask us why? Well the climate is not doing a favor to us LOL. I decided to try Lankan food today ( because it is one of the nearest restaurant).
I have tried a lot of foods before , but i did not think about writing a blog about what i eat every day. Well, i know what's the question in your mind, why the hell should i even know what you ate today? Am i right?.
hahaha.. !! everyone has haters lol , Just kidding . If my blog helps you in any way please do comment about it.

So lets get started, What i ate today?. I ate from a restaurant located at Al Mansoura, Doha - Qatar called New Lankan restaurant. What i ate today they call it the Barik set. What is Barik Set? its long rice and very easily available in Qatar. The price is QAR 9 and the best part is you can choose an add on like chicken/fish dry fry, chicken , fish or mutton curry. But if you only want the barik set with the Veges then it will be QAR 7.

lanka restaurant doha

Here is how it looks like. You will get three sets of veges along with the set , you get a crispy thing like chips called Papad and also few dry chilies fried in oil. The combination is perfect, Most probably might be liked by all the Desi's. When i entered the restaurant i saw variety of nationalities eating the same food so i decided to try it out. It's not bad and worth for the money.

But my Question is , I got a set of vege, fresh vege not boiled or fried in oil. It was like a salad with chillies and it tasted damn ! Goooood. So i request all the Lankans to let me know what that thing is . So i can buy and make my own. I also don't know whether i have tried it before. Or it might have some other name in my own language.

lankan restaurant mansoura

The above image is what i am talking about. I have no idea what it is and i ate a lot of rice that day with just that. It looks very healthy and a bit of rice with the salad might be super healthy as well. So i request all to clear my doubt.

Feel free to comment and let me know what it is plus also let me know what you feel about the salad i am talking about. I still don't know whether it is salad or not. LOL. but seriously i am love with that.

Also suggest if you know any good restaurants to try from here in Qatar. I don't know much about all these restaurants here in Qatar. Trying and sharing my experience might about the food might be a good idea and also you can share your experience together we compare hehehe !..

lanka restaurant doha, qatar

What i Ate For Lunch Today - Barik Rice Lankan Style (11 July 2018) What i Ate For Lunch Today - Barik Rice Lankan Style  (11 July 2018) Reviewed by Iamoneplus on July 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.